Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
What is Reconstructive Surgery?
Reconstructive surgeries can be described as a surgery performed on an abnormal structure or abnormal structures of the body caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve functions, but may also be performed to approximate a more aesthetically pleasing appearance. Reconstructive surgery may be covered through your health insurance, but coverage for specific procedures and levels of coverage may vary.
Reconstructive surgeries performed by Dr. Partington
- Breast Reconstructive surgery
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Skin growth removal and subsequent Reconstructive surgery
- Burn Reconstructive surgery
- Vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Maxillofacial trauma surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Hand surgery
- Facial Feminization surgery (FFS)
- Male to female body modification surgery (breast augmentation)
- Female to male body modification surgery (breast reduction)
Dr. Partington maintains hospital privileges at both Evergreen and Overlake Hospital. These privileges allow him to determine, with each patient, whether the best care will be received in our Ambulatory Surgical Facility or at one of the hospitals.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons Information:
- Breast Reconstruction – from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Reconstructive Surgery Procedures – from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
We understand that financing is a concern for many people and an important part of the decision making process. We offer several options for financing and we will work with you to come up with a surgical plan and financing that suits your needs.
Our office accepts a range of financing options including: