Fee & Payments
We feel that an informed patient is a happy patient and we understand this is a big decision. Our Patient Care Coordinator or Practice Manager will inform you of all fees before you make any decisions. We offer several financial solutions and will work diligently to find the one right for you.
Fee & Payment Guidelines:
- Your cosmetic consultation fee is $100.00. Our doctor will provide a thorough review of your medical history and a complete examination based on your cosmetic reasons. This fee is then credited toward your scheduled service or future procedure should you not elect surgery.
- During your initial consultation, you will be provided with a surgical quote for your recommended procedure. We schedule surgeries on a first request, first deposit basis. To schedule your desired surgical date we require a minimum 25% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of your total surgical quote. Full payment for your procedure will be due at your pre-operative visit, which is usually two to three weeks prior to your surgery.
- Your surgery consists of multiple people being scheduled specifically for you and your procedure. We work very hard to ensure that every last detail of your surgery is complete. Canceling or rescheduling a surgery less than 45 days before the surgery date will incur a non-refundable deposit for cancellation and a 20% fee for rescheduling your surgery.
- Anesthesia accepts a cashier’s check or personal check. This fee is collected at your pre-operative appointment.
- We will spend a considerable amount of time describing the elective nature of your procedure. We will inform you of all the limitations and all risks of your procedure. For this reason, we do not provide refunds for any reason.
- Every effort is made to keep the predicted facility and anesthesia hours quoted. However, results are never compromised for time. In these rare occasions, you may be billed the time difference determined from both the facility and anesthesia.
- Sometimes a revision is necessary and our doctor reserves the right in determining a revision VS a separate procedure. There may or may not be a surgeon’s fee for a revision. However, the facility and anesthesia fees will apply for the procedure. Revisions are almost always done within the first year of your original surgery date.
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice for all scheduled services. Otherwise, a $75.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
We accept cash, cashier check, personal check, and the following major credit cards:
Some patients put off care for financial reasons. Financing options are directed outside the office through financial institutes that are qualified to manage unsecured cosmetic surgery loans. We except layaway payments. Our office recommends the following company: CareCredit