What is Facelift?
- The repositioning of underlying facial tissues to help you regain a youthful appearance
- Can help improve skin tone
- Adjusts the facial fat to prevent sagging
- Tightens cheeks, lips, and mouth
- Other features like eyes and brows can be added to the facelift treatment
Some of the benefits of a facelift include:
- Facelift creates and boosts self-confidence if done properly
- Facelift does not carry harmful side effects after the surgery
- Facelift reduces the effects and signs of aging and stress
- Facelift surgery allows for quick and convincing results
What are the Facelift Options?
The following are the options for facelift patients:
- Short scar facelift
- Deep plane facelift
- Superficial musculoaponeurotic system facelift (SMAS)
- Endoscopic facelift
Facelift solutions can vary from patient to patient depending on their current facial condition.
What Patients Need to Know About Facelift Surgery
Our professional surgeon walks the extra mile to satisfy the facelift surgery needs of patients. Some common questions asked by patients include:
- Is the institute/center performing facelift surgery for Bellevue, a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Who will perform my facelift surgery?
- Can I have facelift surgery?
- What precautions are taken during facelift surgery?
- What changes can I expect after facelift surgery?
- How much is the recovery time after facelift surgery?
- What is the cost of facelift surgery?
- What are my options if I am not satisfied with my facelift surgery?
We have over 25 years of experience in the facelift industry, which enables us to offer honest and professional advice to residents planning to have a facelift.