Facelift is a cosmetic surgical operation that removes unwanted wrinkles by tightening the skin of the face. You can trust the experience and individualized attention that Dr. Partington offers to all his patients in Seattle, Washington.
What is Facelift?
- Facelift is the repositioning of underlying facial tissues to help you regain a youthful appearance
- A facelift can help improve skin tone
- A facelift adjusts the facial fat to prevent sagging
- Facelift tightens cheeks, lips and mouth
- Other features like eyes and brows can be added to the facelift treatment
Some of the benefits of a facelift include:
- Facelift creates and boosts self-confidence, if done properly
- Facelift does not carry harmful side effects after the surgery
- Facelift reduces the effects and signs of ageing and stress
- Facelift surgery allows for quick and convincing results
What are the Facelift Options?
The following are the options for face lift patients:
- Short scar face lift
- Deep plane face lift
- Superficial musculoaponeurotic system face lift (SMAS)
- Endoscopic face lift
Face lift solutions can vary from patient to patient depending on their current facial condition.
What Patients Need to Know About Facelift Surgery
Our professional surgeon walks an extra mile to satisfy the facelift surgery needs of patients.
Some common questions asked by patients include:
- Is the institute/center performing facelift surgery for Bellevue, a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Who will perform my facelift surgery?
- Can I have facelift surgery?
- What precautions are taken during facelift surgery?
- What changes can I expect after facelift surgery?
- How much is the recovery time after facelift surgery?
- What is the cost of facelift surgery?
- What are my options if I am not satisfied with my facelift surgery?
We have over 25 years of experience in the facelift industry, which enables us to offer honest and professional advice to residents planning to have a facelift.
Our office accepts a range of financing options including: