- Approved for patients at the age of 18 (instead of silicone’s 22-years-old)
- Cost less than silicone breast implants
- Easier customization of size and volume
- A more natural look and feel
- Minimal to no ripples on the skin
- Suitable for women who are thin and have small breasts
Choosing saline or silicone breast implants is a completely personal choice depending on your body, your individual preference, and what your surgeon may recommend for your desired outcomes. Considering the explanations above, we have provided a starting step in choosing the right implants for your cosmetic enhancement journey. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call our office to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Marshall Partington.